Extreme Faith Camp
What is Extreme Faith Camp? Extreme Faith Camp is the premier high adventure camp packed with incredible activities! High ropes, paintball, blobbing, zip lines, a climbing wall, and more! Extreme Faith Camp is integrated closely with our host parishes, guaranteeing that summer camp is not just a mountaintop faith experience, but one that builds lifelong foundations of faith. Our faith programming is founded in the sacramental life of the Catholic Church, and our mission and work is anything but boring.
This year we have entered into partnership with Catholic Youth Summer Camp, an Ohio camp whose mission is to awaken, empower, and equip a generation to live the adventure of the Catholic faith through world-class programs and an environment of encounter. Click here to learn more about Catholic Youth Summer Camp, our newest Extreme Faith Camp partner!
Extreme Faith Camp 2021 will be hosted at Trout Lake Camps in Pine Ridge, MN. Visit their site to explore the beautiful facilities and activities that will set the stage for your adventure this summer.
- Current 6th-8th grade youth are invited to join as campers!
- Current 9th-12th grade youth are invited to apply for Prayer Team or Extreme Team!
- Parents and adults are invited to volunteer as chaperones!
Dates: Monday, June 28-Friday, July 2 (with Pre-Camp Leadership Retreat Saturday, June 26-Sunday June 27)
Location: Trout Lake Camp - The Point (10173 Trout Lake Drive, Pine River, MN 56474) Visit their site to explore the beautiful facilities and activities that will set the stage for your adventure this summer.
- $495/teen leader
- $300/adult leader
Fundraising/Payment Options: We understand that Extreme Faith Camp is expense but we believe it is truly worth it, that is why we partner with parents to plan and host fundraising opportunities for students and families. $100 deposit is due upon registration, but if you select the "Deferred Payment Plan" the remaining balance is not due until later (which gives you time to fundraise and reduce your remaining balance!). Please contact Jenna Leighton for more information and to get involved in planning fundraisers! Click here to register for EFC Fundraisers!
1. Click here to register for EFC 2021!
2. Create an account and add your camper(s)
3. Select a person and click “Register”
4. Choose “I belong to a group that has already reserved space” at the top of the page (This will get you to the Minnesota camp, not the Ohio Camp)
5. Enter your Group Code: CAMPER3 (Contact Jenna Leighton for teen leader code and/or adult code)
6. Select the session for St. Henry, Monticello from the options that appear
7. Proceed through the steps of making a reservation until you come to your cart
8. If you are making additional reservations, you may add them before proceeding. Please enter the Group Code for every new person.
9. Select a payment plan and complete your reservation!
Extreme Faith Camp 2021 Highlights: