We are a Eucharistic Body of believers sent forth by the Holy Spirit on a shared journey of faith. We invite everyone to join together in worship and ministry to become active disciples of Jesus Christ through His Holy Catholic Church.
Newcomers: We are located at 1001 East 7th Street. St. Henry’s Catholic Church is a thriving parish. We are having new member registration on the Fourth Sunday at 11:30 AM. Please call Pat at 763.295.2408 for an appointment. Being registered means participating in the life of the community by coming to Mass weekly, and contributing your gifts of time, talent and treasure.
For more information on the Parish Festival, click here.
KC's 6th Annual Hog Roast.
Saturday August 1st after 5:00 Mass
Enjoy a delicious meal of Roasted Hog and buns, corn on the cob, cheesy potatoes, baked beans, watermelon, desserts, lemonade, coffee, and milk.
Meal costs: Adult $8.00, Kids $5.00
We invite you to bring a food shelf donation to mass this weekend, August 1st and 2nd.
Fr. Tony writes a letter to victims.
To view the letter, hover over the Catholic News tab above and select Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis.
Tuesday 6:30 pm
Wednesday-Friday 8:30 am
Fourth Thursday - Nursing Home 9:30 am
Saturday 5:00 pm
Sunday 8:30 am 10:30 am
Sunday 1:00 pm Mass in Spanish
Tuesday 5:45 pm
Friday 7:45 am
Saturday 3:45 - 4:30 pm
Sundays from 6:00 pm - Friday 11:59 pm
Communion Service Only:
Mondays 8:30 am
Friday 9:00 am-Noon
*Office is closed from 1:00-1:30 pm for lunch break
You Tube: St. Henry's Catholic Church
- Father Tony VanderLoop, Pastor
- Dan Dupay, Business Administrator
- Susan Holmes, Administrative Assistant
- Sue Kunkel, Administrative Assistant & Faith Formation
- Jessica Soden, Faith Formation Director
- Kym DeLaRosa Allex, Director of Faith Formation & Junior/High School Youth
- Sr. Carrie Link, RCIA Director & Spiritual Director
- Grace Janssen, Music Ministry
- Alejandra Chavez, Hispanic Ministry Coordinator
- Norma Acosta, Wedding Coordinator
- Sandra Acuna, Wedding Coordinator
- Erica Farnsworth, Wedding Coordinator
- Susan Lanners, Wedding Coordinator
- Glen Robeck, Groundskeeper
- Brian Vetsch, Cemetery Staff
- Marilyn Vetsch, Cemetery Staff
Posted in Father Tony's Writings on 07/14/15
Gospel Reflection, 16th Sunday of Ordinary Time, Year B
Jeremiah 23: 1-6; Ephesians 2: ... Read More »
Posted in Father Tony's Writings on 05/19/15
Gospel Reflection, Pentecost, Year B
Acts of the Apostles 2: 1-11; Galatians 5: 16-25; ... Read More »
Posted in Father Tony's Writings on 03/25/15
Jeremiah 31: 31-34; Hebrews 5: 7-9; John 12: 20-33
Die and Live, Like a ... Read More »