What is Lifeline? Lifeline is an evening program held on the first Saturday of each month at the NET Center in St. Paul gathering hundreds of youth from around the Archdiocese. Each evening includes great music, a vibrantly celebrated Mass, and a dynamic presentation from a popular Catholic speaker. Join the Church of St. Henry as we travel together (either by bus or carpool) to this amazing event! We meet here at St. Henry at 2:45pm and return by 11pm. To reserve your spot, you must turn in a completed permission form and $10 (plus ticket cost, if required) to Jenna Leighton no later than the Wednesday before the Lifeline.
Dates and Topics:
- October 7th: “Get Out of the Boat!” with Michael & Ali Hoffman and Fr. Nick VanDenBroeke for Mass
- November 4th: “Praying the Mass Like Never Before” with Fr. Mike Schmitz (TICKETS ARE $8 FOR THIS EVENT!)
- December 2nd: Connor Flanagan in Concert with Fr. Paul Shovelain for Mass (TICKETS ARE $7 FOR THIS EVENT!)
- January 6th: “Obey Your Thirst” with Fr. Emmanuel Mansford, C.F.R.
- March 3rd: “Catholic Marriage vs. Secular Marriage” with Nathan & Caroline Metzinger and Fr. Michael Becker for Mass
- April 7th: “Am I Saved?” with Bishop Andrew Cozzens
- May 5th: “Made for Worship” with Fr. Jim Livingston
Registration: To sign up for Lifeline, turn in a completed permission form and $10 bus fee to Jenna Leighton in the Youth Ministry Office by the Wednesday before Lifeline.